Sa-ba is an industrial enterprise which has internalised the competitive and innovative quality that is demanded in national and international area. Producing by adopting the notion that the most important output is quality, it tries to achieve quality at low cost by combining all its activities with investment and efficiency.
The goal is to meet customers' expectations and needs, including design, by determining them beforehand, by developing continuously for customer satisfaction.
• All activities are based on quality concept; investment into human and humane conditions is made by supporting training, sharing and participation.
• Vendors and manufacturers are inspected, directed and warned for total perfection.
• Responsibility over every product and service, which are produced, is carried after sales as well.
• Increasing competence with training and ensuring effective process continuity are the steps taken on the way to total quality.
• Team spirit, which stands out in all activities, has been developed with Individual Proposal System (BÖS). Employees' ideas are taken as inputs for the development of the company, and continuous improvement activities are planned by evaluating them at periodical meetings.
• Contributing to raising the quality levels of suppliers is also a part of total quality concept.
• Exerting effort to reach the objective of total quality is the primary duty of each employee.
Stages on the way to Total Quality:
ISO/TS 16949 Quality Management System certification
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System certification
ISO 27001 Information Security Management System certification
Ford Q1 certification
Renault-ASES and Renault Laboratory approval
Volkswagen-Formel Q approval